Seems like there are several people interested in the responses to this thread.
 I’ll check with anyone who responds and post a summary of the information if
allowed by the responders.  That being said I haven’t received many responses
at all.

My gut says this is as much a product of Space being new as the general
skeptcisim most router-jockeys have towards GUI/WebUI based management tools.