Have you tried with the built-in client?

...Skeeve

ske...@eintellegonetworks.com ; www.eintellegonetworks.com

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Louis Kowolowski <lou...@cryptomonkeys.org