Do anyone have in-sight on this?

More over, I guess my quest is to find a device that support

1) per flow hashing with as many as ECMP route as possible.  (not sure how
many ECMP route is supported)
2) consistent hashing (existing flow don't break if route is added or
removed)   (juniper doc didn't mention this)

Your opinion/experience on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.