Does anybody know if this limitation still exist:

Source CE --- Source PE --- MPLS Network --- Receiver PE --- Static IGMP
under VRF interface (no Receiver CE)

It works but the problem is that for no reason multicast traffic would stop
flowing (within a few days) due to BGP withdrawing all route types (except
neighbour discovery). Deactivating/activating the routing instance under
the receiver PE solves the problem for a few days and it would then happen
again. I've had a JTAC case opened for a few weeks now, but I still have
not been given a clear answer as to whether or not this is supported.

Thanks,
Vladi