Hi, the title just about sums it up but the details are this.  I have several
different offices with various sized SRX firewalls.  I am enabling inline flow
sampling on each per the Juniper KB article.  It doesn’t mention any possible
reboots like you get when enabling inline sampling on an MX.  In the MX case
the PFE reboots to reprogram the table size.  In the SRX there’s no table size
set and appears no reboots but I want to confirm that before I start dropping
configs during business hours.  Any pointers would be appreciated.  I don’t see
anything while googling but wanted to make sure from the experts here.  Any
comments would be most appreciated.

Thank you
Scott