I agree with this more than the former. I haven't had any issues finding specs etc. but it's certainly "fatty block buzzword" design.

Scott H.

On 9/25/14, 3:44 PM, Daniel Rohan wrote:
I have to agree, but from a different angle. The "How Do We" section made
me laugh out loud, so filled with buzzwords: 'multi-dimensional core'
'super-core', 'service-centric'. Better question is "how do I make sense of
what question is being asked here without reading each and every article?"

I actually didn't have any trouble getting to the spec sheets of the
products I care most about though.