Hi Guys,

I am currently facing a problem,
to which I do not have currently a clean solution:

I have routes in some L3 VPN vrf, and I need to merge some of them to inet.0,
but I have no real clue how to do that.

RIB-groups would only merge all, and tbh, I never understood rib-groups and the
documentation is a little bit unclear how they work.

My current solution is having a lt-interface between the inet.0 and vrf.inet.0 and speaking BGP, but that limits the traffic volume to one PFE (yes, I could have lt-interfaces on each PFE and do ECMP, but
that would be that dirty...)

I tried also instance-import under routing-options, but that doesn't work for some reason, instance-export in the vrf is not supported - this only works for virtual routers, but not VRFs...

I also tried some bad hacks on the bgp configuration, e.g. deleting the vrf-community before importing etc,
but all of that also did not work :(

Any hint or idea?

Thanks,
Tom

PS: For the other way round, getting the default route to the VRF, I simply use a next-table inet.0 route in the vrf.