Hi Misak,

> I can successfully describe  host 0000089 in Pool1 and it will get predefined
> IP address, but if I do the same for Pool2 to assign host IP address from
> that pool, host gets random address from Pool1. My  guess is that DHCP server
> will never consider Pool2 configuration until all Pool1 addresses will be
> assigned. For me it's a clearly bug in that case.

You are correct:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.3/topics/task/configuration/subscriber-management-address-assignment-pool-linking.html

linked pools won't be utilised until the primary pool is depleted, so not
really a bug, but

> Please advise how I can assign IP address from Pool2 to host. Juniper MX480,
> JunOS 14.2R1.9

I don't think this is possible - if you move the host definition into Pool1
with it's correct IP address, it'll fail the network range bounds check.

The only option I can see would be defining a "network" range that covers both
Pools (if this is even possible) inside Pool1, then configure two separate
range definitions inside that to cover your current address ranges.

Cheers,

Ben