Hi Guys,

I currently try to bring the following construct to work:

I have a standard CE-PE-PE-CE l3vpn construct, and want to use as CE-PE protocol BGP. But I want the CE not talk BGP to the PE (that is standard and everyone can do that), but instead to a RR. What I did is creating the routing instance on the RR, configure protocols bgp foo within in the routing-instance,
and also got the CE talk to that instance route reflector.

But now comes the catch: the reflected routes to the PE have as next-hop always the RR, and the RR has the PE as next-hop. I believe I only have to find the right knob to push from RR to PE simply the origin next-hop as sent from the CE,
but I didn't find it - any clues?

Thanks,
Tom