Hi,

We have multi-chassis enabled for ae0 only, do you have any juniper
document that mentions it is needed on all mc-lag links?  We speak to ATAC
 quite a lot a this has never been mentioned to us.
We use static ARPs on all IRBs where VRRP is running and also for the ICL
link.

I don't think the redundant path would matter.  irb.6 is used for ICCP and
there is a static ARP on that IRB set to use AE0.
MC-LAG as a whole is functionally fine.  Its just the MAC address ageing
which is the problem.

For example, yesterday I shutdown a VM running off one of the MC-LAG
interfaces. Core1 aged it out after the standard 5 minutes, but it was
never aged out of core2.  Its been 20 hours since it was removed from core1
and core2 still has the MAC in the table.

--
Luca Salvatore
Network Engineer