Hi,

We have recently installed some EX2200 stacks varying from 2 members up to
4 (replacing some very old Cisco equipment) - I have noticed that querying
the switch for SNMP statistics through our monitoring system (check_mk) is
taking a long time compared to other switch stacks (EX3200/4200/4500) that
we monitor.

The first issue being that the query can take over 90 seconds and we are
trying to query every 60 seconds - this can be resolved by querying every 5
minutes, however....

The second issue is that some of the queries are returning incorrect
information such as bandwidth stats (being reported as 0).

I have a single EX2200 which isn't stacked via VC which doesn't have any of
these issues.

We are running JunOS 12.3R9.4.

Has anyone else experienced this with the EX2200? A quick google shows a
few people making some noise about the SNMP issues on EX2200 but no one
seems to have a conclusion, I have noticed that EX2200 are quite slow in
terms of commits, it seems like its just not up to the job? any help would
be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

William