That's what my "fixed port classifier" does - any packet entering the given port is assigned a FC:

class-of-service {
    interfaces {
        ge-0/0/0 { ### ingress untagged interface for Internet traffic
            unit 0 {
                forwarding-class be1;
            }}
Then this FC is matched on egress port and 802.1p bits are rewritten:
        ge-1/0/0 { ### egress tagged interface for Internet traffic
            unit 0 {
                rewrite-rules {
                    ieee-802.1 test1; }}}}