Chris,

I do understand.  My initial thoughts were all theoretical.  Helping me
understand RSVP and the MPLS more.  With some help I did discover i had a
typo between the links forcing them not to pull up any protocol even OSPF
(my internal MPLS routing).  So my entire config was right but I had that
one mistake.

Thank you all to those who provided their two cents and more.

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769