So that would replace what, their currently MX5 through MX240 line of
products? Why would Juniper do that when they already have products that
meet those specifications? Don't get me wrong I would love to see the same
box, but I just have a hard time believing big J and C are going to make a
small dense box like we all want at a competitive price point. They might
be forced to with Arista's new offerings however.