Hello,
Sending MS-MPC syslogs to more than 1 destination server DIRECTLY FROM NPU ("service-set <> syslog host" stanza) is not supported APART from JFLOWv9 NAT syslogs. You could send MS-MPC syslogs initially to RE and then RE will replicate to more than 1 destination server. With PBA, and relatively small NAT pool, it is not going to be much of a load.
An example config below (from memory):
set service-set SS1 syslog host local severity info facility-override local2
set service-set SS1 syslog host local class nat-logs
set system syslog host BLAH1 external info
set system syslog host BLAH2 external info
set system syslog host BLAH3 external info
HTH
Thx
Alex