On 14.07.2016 15:14, Cydon Satyr wrote:
Hi,

I understand, but if you are forcing customer to always use primary link
if it is up, and customer advertises his routes over backup link ONLY,
then he can go around uRPF restriction.
With uRPF you are assuming he advertises all of his routes over primary
link where router can prioritize them. Correct?

Sure, if the customer have several prefixes he can chose to split it up and announce some of them over each link, but also lose redundancy.

IMO this should rather be solved with a clause in your customer contract. I'm pretty sure this is not something you will se very often.

It will be interesting to hear which solution you end up with and how it's working out. Good luck!

--
Harald