Hi,

I have a SLAX script where I execute "request system license save
ftp://root:passwd@10.11.12.5"; command. According to
UI_CMDLINE_READ_LINE and UI_JUNOSCRIPT_CMD log messages everything
seems to be fine:

Jan  2 04:39:56   file[5314]: UI_CMDLINE_READ_LINE: User 'root',
command 'rpc command request system license save
"ftp://root:passwd@10.11.12.5"; '
Jan  2 04:39:56   file[5314]: UI_JUNOSCRIPT_CMD: User 'root' used
JUNOScript client to run command 'request system license save
filename=ftp://root:passwd@10.11.12.5'

However, FTP connection is not established. I am aware that this
command does not have XML RPC equivalent available. However, is there
some way to still use such commands in SLAX scripts?

thanks,
Martin