On Sep 15, 2016, at 10:19 AM, Mircho Mirchev <mir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has someone ever tried to do FBF for inet6 on SRX?

I don't have an SRX, but we do have a QFX5100.  We tried to set up IPv6 FBF
and, although the configuration is accepted, it does not work.  We've raised
this issue up the chain at Juniper and have essentially been told that the
switch is working "as advertised" and that the "feature" is not present on this
platform.

Of course, this wasn't noted in the documentation, isn't prevented from the
configuration, and we were sold the QFX to overcome IPv6 issues we'd had on the
EX4500.  So that meant a lot of wasted time and frustration for us when we hit
this issue.

If the SRX is anything like the QFX, then you are likely out of luck.

Jason