Good day everyone. Just recently subscribed so I'm sorry if I break any rule here. But I'd like to post some questions about EX4550 we recently got.

Our network mostly run cisco but with a couple of old Juniper M5 and I have experience but I am not really familiar with Juniper. So I'm running to this list hoping guys here can clarify some things.

1. Configuring firewall gives me "Warning: statement ignored: unsupported platform (ex4550-32f)" when including "except". I'm trying to filter ALL traffic except from some IP but except is not working.

2. All the box have 13.2X51-D35.3 (Junos 13.2??) but juniper site says 12.3R12 is suggested as of the moment. JunOS 15 and 16 is available for the box (I think) but I am not sure what to follow.

3. Not really technical but if someone can help. I just signed up for an account on their site so I can download checkout the firmware(s) but I haven't got a response from them.

Thank you!

--
Rod