Yes I have two small pods setup using VXLAN/EVPN with IP Fabric. ( eBGP
underlay/iBGP overlay )

D40 is the place to be on code and seems to have fixed most of the problems I
had.
Seems to work well now.

Can get me off list for more details.

On 22/11/2016, 15:02, "juniper-nsp on behalf of Amos Rosenboim"