Exactly what the documentation states it's perfectly clear...
Disbales responding to ICMP Echo request sent to a multicast group,
disable sending IPv4 redirects, etc.  Most of those can be done at the
interface or system level.  They don't allow/disallow/change behavior
of commands, just the responses to network devices (which MAY in fact
be itself)

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 5:06 AM, Valentini, Lucio
<lucio.valent...@siag.it> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> I´ve been using these commands for quite a while now:
>

> set system no-multicast-echo
>
> set system no-redirects
>
> set system no-ping-record-route
>
> set system no-ping-time-stamp
>
> however, I only took the time to test them out today and I can only figure
> out what
>

> set system no-ping-record-route
>

> does, when I use the ping command in operational mode with "record-route".
> The question is, what do the other commands do ? Juniper does not seem to
> provide examples. I never see the time stamp in the ping response anyway.
>
> Thanks
>
> Cheers
> Lucio

into trouble of all kinds."