Hello,

I am a small service provider and today I am largely in the cisco world. I have been feeling robbed over the cost of 10G ports and features like MPLS however and have been eyeing juniper for some time now as a possible answer. Today, the feature set I want is simply bgp full routes with 3 transit providers, mpls, firewalling, and netflow on 1g and 10g ports with less than 10gbps of total thruput. What j box delivers that to me in a reasonable form? Would an MX104 get me this? What licenses might I have to buy? Could I snark something off ebay for this job and be happy?

Mike-