Aaron,

   I use them, yes, not in the lab, in the real world, the distance is 37km.

   40Km transceiver use high power, much more than 10km transceivers, you have
to attenuate to decrease power and fit the threshold.
Use “show interface diagnostic optics et-0/0/x” to check the levels.

    The acx or any other Juniper switch will disable the interface if the
signal does not match the threshold.

att
Alexandre

Em 4 de out de 2017, à(s) 21:04, Aaron Gould