I highly recommend to not use VCF for any L3/MPLS/etc.

        We had a year long battle with it.  And it won.

    Now that we're back into MPLS territory they're working fine as hell.  And it will only cost us some training for the juniors.

------

    But I can confirm that the input-list works with a non VCF setup, using the entire MPLS Alphabet stack (IS-IS and OSPF based)

-----
Alain Hebert                                aheb...@pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443