Hi Jason,

you’re right … the claims means that there is no (extra) software restriction
besides what the hardware can deliver itself.

The MX204 should have the following scale limits:

FIB:            10M (IPv4 and IPv6 combined)
RIB:            80M (IPv4); 50M (IPv6)
VRFs:   6050

Mostly the given values are single scaled. So make sure you test that in a
multiscale enviroment.

—
Sebastian Becker
s...@lab.dtag.de