It seems not be documented by juniper - atleast i couldnt find any (MX
related) info. However its a basic linux procedure, see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_SysRq_key

Juniper only has some info regarding SysRQ & the IDP series at:
https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB6660&actp=MET
ADATA

-Jonas