Guys thanks for all the replies, when I took an sflow sample, I oculd see
at least 100+ flows with varying src/dst tuple and flow sizes, so cant
understand why flows are stuck on one link. I can understand if tuples were
hashing to one link, but these are varies sources/destinations... makes no
sense.

I will have to raise a JTAC as I cant for the life of riley figure out
whats happening. I have double checked the config, will also look at what
Niall posted.

I will come back to you once JTAC have a look.

Thanks

JFD