Thanks Phil

Hopefully when we next upgrade, we'll end up with *both* of these fixes/PR
resolutions.

Happy for it to be consistent one way or the other, but in the meantime,
we're stuck with one of those PRs (PR 1383295), but not the other (PR
1384065).

We have a dirty hack in the meantime of setting host-name as FQDN, and
leaving domain-name blank.

Best regards,

James.

--