Hi Jim,

thanks for the quick reply! However, unfortunately that did not do the
job and the interface still doesn't show up, neither with 1g nor 10g for
the bandwidth:

# show chassis fpc 0
pic 0 {
    tunnel-services {
        bandwidth 10g;
    }
}

# show interfaces gr-0/0/0
unit 0 {
    description Tunnel;
    tunnel {
        source 1.2.3.4;
        destination 4.3.2.1;
    }
}

# run show interfaces gr-0/0/0
error: device gr-0/0/0 not found

Any ideas? :-(

Thanks,
Jeff

Am 29.08.2019 um 12:38 schrieb Jim Alias:
On DPCs you need to set the bandwidth setting.

set chassis fpc <n> pic <n> tunnel-services bandwidth <10g - 100g>

Be advised that this will burn a 10 gig port for each 10 gigs you assign to
tunnel-services.

Regard,
Clay Haynes

Sent from my iPhone