Hi,

On 06.05.2020 20:15, Vincentz Petzholtz wrote:
That’s not true and you sad it yourself. You have 240G per PIC.
With 2x100G ports enabled you can still set one remaining port to 40G on the
same pic.
And it also works just fine.

Which part of my last mail is not true? Maybe i did not make myself clear
enough?

If you configure the PIC in per port mode/level, you can different modes per
port and hence have 2x100GE and 1x40/4x10GE on the same PIC. See the first part
of my last mail.
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/topic-map/rate-selectability-configuring.html#id-configuring-rate-selectability-at-port-level

If you configure the PIC in PIC speed mode/level 100GE you will only have
2x100GE and nothing else per pic, as described in the second part of my last
mail
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/topic-map/rate-selectability-configuring.html#id-configuring-rate-selectability-at-pic-level

The later could make sense if you use e.g. SCBE2 and want 2+1/1+1 mode and not 3+0/2+0 to
reduce the level of card to fabric/slot "oversub"as you only get up to 480G per
Slot on that SCBE2 if all boards are active at the same time.

--
Kind Regards
Tobias Heister