Le 19/08/2020 à 12:43, Joerg Staedele a écrit :
Hi Guys.

I still can't understand why Juniper is not integrating a "mapping" for the
alarm-OIDs. I know, there's no craftd on the MX204 but in the CLI it also shows
yellow/red alarms so the info is already available ...

Kind regards
  Joerg

-----Original Message-----
From: juniper-nsp<juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net>  On Behalf Of
Roger Wiklund
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 12:30 PM
To: Arzhel Younsi<arz...@younsi.org>
Cc: juniper-nsp<juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] SNMP OIDs for Yellow/Red Alarm on MX204

Maybe you can use an SNMP script as a workaround?
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/example/jun
os-script-automation-snmp-script-example.html

/Roger

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 3:32 PM Arzhel Younsi<arz...@younsi.org>  wrote:

Hi,

Our rep opened ER-080949 last month.

Cheers.

--
Arzhel

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019, at 23:59, John Kristoff wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 22:06:27 +0000
Theo Voss<m...@theo-voss.de>  wrote:

do you have an ER (Enhancement Request) ID for us to beg our SE/sales
rep for in order to support this?
I just requested from a local rep.  When and if I get one I'll respond
to this thread.

John

Hi,

ER-080949 was closed :/

We've just discovered this behavior when integrating mx204, and asked to raise new ER-083047,  for consistent management behavior between all (mx204/10003) Junos devices.

We said them there is also no craft panel on other gears like EX, but craftd is there and Yellow/Red alarms are responsive ..

For insterested ones, please join us and escalate to your Juniper rep once again.

Greetings,

Fabien