On 3/25/22 02:58, Gustavo Santos via juniper-nsp wrote:

Hi,
I think that I was the only one with this issue.

From their feedback, it seems the issue of scaling outbound updates of full tables to eBGP neighbors is known within Juniper, because they told us they have had to come up with all manner of hacks for many of their large scale customers as well.

So it's a fundamental problem, one I'm not sure they are addressing very well.

We can't keep throwing hardware at the problem.

it is better to lost NSR than blackhole
traffic for over an hour..

Agreed - we had gotten to the point where we were willing to give up NSR until we figure this out.

Mark.