Hi Johan

I experienced a similar issue in my evpn-vxlan environment on QFX5120-48y
switches. The DDOS alert occurred whenever a large number of VM migrations
occurred simultaneously in my environment, some times there were 20 VM's in
simultaneous migration and the DDOS alarmed.

To solve this, I set the following value in the configuration:

qfx5120> show configuration system ddos-protection protocols
vxlan {
    aggregate {
        bandwidth 10000;
        burst 12000;