I didn't have any v6-specific issues with DHCP relay in Junos 21.4. If you're going to rely on option-82, consider to turn on proxy mode. Without it Junos didn't update Circuit-ID in RENEW packets sent unicast from clients to DHCP server. Although it could be fixed in last releases, worth to check.

Kind regards,
Andrey