On 10/19/23 06:48, Chris Kawchuk wrote:
Indeed. Apologies to all --- I too got an update from JNPR on the "show route" vs
"show routing" CLI conflict a few weeks ago in early September -- but forgot to share it
here.

CASE;
2023-0719-733950

Synopsis:
"show route" and "show routing" operational mode CLI conflict - JunOS 21+

Root Cause:
"show routing" CLI stanza was unhidden to implement "show routing
transport-class" command for BGP CT (in JunOS 21+)

Resolution:
For finger memory convenience, hiding 'show routing' stanza again, and moving
BGP CT command to under 'show route' stanza.
Understanding is: "show route" will now contain both:
     - route table related information, AND
     - routing daemon related information.

Looks like it's a win for the little guy!.. or at least... my little finger
that wants to smash that [TAB] key early

Indeed!

We can be pleased.

Well done to all :-).

Mark.