Also might be worth mentioning that the Router-ID - although it might look like
one and you would usually use one you already have on your loopback - is
technically not an IP(v4)-Address.

See:
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/static-routing/topics/ref/statement/router-id-edit-routing-options.html

Even if you run only OSPF3 or IPv6 BGP peering in a routing instance, a 32-bit
router-id must be configured in the instance. This is because IPv6 routing
protocols use the router-id for handshaking. The router ID must be configured
as a 4 octet (32 bit) unsigned non-zero integer value.
It's often convenient to use an IPv4 address as the router ID. However, a valid
IPv4 address is not required. The RID does not have to be a routable IPv4
address. You can configure any 32-bit value that is unique within the routing
domain. If you do not configure the router-id in an IPv6 OSPF or BGP routing
instance the IPv6 protocols will use an invalid value for the router ID
(0.0.0.0) and the adjacency and connections will fail

CHS