Hi,

While it sometimes works to let 25G transceivers run at 10G (depending on Transceiver and Device(s)) i think in this case you will need a different transceiver.

See e.g. HCT for reference: https://apps.juniper.net/hct/product/?prd=QFX5200-32C

the PSM only lists 25 and 100 as being supported: https://apps.juniper.net/hct/model/?component=JNP-QSFP-100G-PSM4

For 10G SM Breakout something like https://apps.juniper.net/hct/model/?component=JNP-QSFP-4X10GE-LR would be the way to go.

regards