how are we supposed to deploy ipv6 without the ability to log who has what?

-Aaron

On 7/3/2024 10:10 AM, Gert Doering via juniper-nsp wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 03, 2024 at 10:05:43AM -0500, Chris Adams via juniper-nsp wrote:
I haven't looked in a bit, but at one point Kea's built-in logging was
pretty minimal, with "ISP level" logging done as a paid add-on module.
They've got to pay the bills, but I dislike that model.
pay-for logging might suck, but it's way better than "can you open a
feature request that we'll subsequently ignore" logging...

gert