Thanks  hlb for your response.

My use case is not container based. I am trying to set things on bare metal
machines.
Was looking if jupyterhub has built-in support for multi-node environment
with a single entry point but it seems it does not have currently.
We have to look around alternates like k8s, remote spawners etc to somehow
scale the hub.