Hi,

I am rendering a rmarkdown file to html to view in jupyter notebook.  The
notebook contains a script to kick off additional analysis in an airflow
instance using a JS call to fetch(), however the script is blocked by
CORS.  I _think_ I've narrowed it down to jupyter wrapping the html file in
an iframe.  How would I go about changing the iframe settings so it has the
same origin as the parent page so that the correct origin is picked up by
the fetch() call in the script?

Thank you for the help!

Gabe