With the exception of macOS's Finder (see attached screen shot), every
file/directory browser I've used sorts files in "ASCIIbetical" order, where
"1" < "10" < "2". This could be a plausible enhancement request for the
filebrowser, but not something I'd consider a bug. I agree that
zero-padding numbers would help with ASCIIbetical sorting.

Jason Weill