Matt Dralle <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have the same problem with deletes not working.  To be fair, the
> delete DO seem to work as long as I don't have too many messages in my
> Inbox.  It seems like after some magical point, deletes are just no
> longer synced with the server any more.
> 
> Matt
> 
> At 12:57 AM 1/17/2014 Friday, you wrote:
> >I have the same issue. I posted about here many times, but never got
> a response. It's as if all the other folders are synced to your email
> server except the delete folder. 
> >
> >On Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:27:31 AM UTC-8, PierreF wrote:
> >> hi,
> >> 
> >> for k9mail on Android, I use a mail account on gmx.com.
> >> 
> >> I discovered today that I had about 450 mails on this server,
> flagged
> >> 
> >> as "unread", although I have read all of them on my gs2 with
> k9mail.
> >> 
> >> My k9mail setting, in "fetching mails", is
> >> 
> >>      when I delete a message
> >> 
> >>      delete from server
> >> 
> >> 
> >> 
> >> If it is not a bug, what can explain this problem?
> >> 
> >> 
> >> 
> >> best regards,
> >> 
> >> -- 
> >> 
> >> Pierre Frenkiel
> 
> -- 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail
> Users List.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
> http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
> 
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

I have occasionally seen the sync process work backwards, where the sync will 
cause a message I had deleted to get undeleted, or a message I had moved to a 
different folder get moved back to its original location.  It may be a 
timestamp issue, where K-9 thinks, incorrectly, that the status on the server 
is more up to date than the status on my device.

-- 
John F. Eldredge -- [email protected]
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to