Hi Laura,

If you select the reply icon and choose SHARE you can select from a list of
destinations such as Box, Google Drive, Facebook Twitter etc.

Just tried it and it works fine although when recalling the saved email the
list of options to open the message does not include K9 so it is not opened up
as an email but as plain text so if there is any links or attachments involved
I am not sure if these will also be alongside the message body.

As far as there not being a manual I think you'll find there is a wiki where
most functions are listed & described, from the main account screen select the
top right hand icon and select ABOUT and then hit about K-9 Mail, this should
take you to the main K-9 website where you'll find a section on the left called
Wiki pages.

Hope this information helps.

On January 24, 2014 5:36:45 PM GMT, LR S <laurasv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I cannot for the life of me in K@ Mail find how to SAVE an email to
>Google
>Drive or anywhere else for that matter.  I cannot find WHERE archived
>messages go, to view them later.
>I really need to be able to SAVE the occasional email (not an
>attachment -
>that I can do, but an EMAIL), but don't want it plugging up my email
>inbox
>forever - so I'm used to being able to store it on my cloud drive, or
>at
>least being able to MAKE a new folder in my email called "pending" or
>some
>such and saving it there.  I tried "archiving", but since there is no
>"user
>manual" for K@ Mail, I cannot find what happened to it - so whatever I
>"archive" seems to go missing forever.
>
>Please help!!
>
>Laura
>
>--
>--
>
>---
>Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
>an email to k-9-mail+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Peter

--
Sent from my Android tablet, with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

---