On 1/24/14, 11:10 AM, Charles Massey wrote:
Just got my Moto X and it won't BCC me. No matter what I do, I'm not
getting the BCC'd emails. If I CC myself, they come right through.
I don't have any rules running within Outlook that would be causing
this, worked fine on my iPhone 5s....thoughts?
So, this has nothing to do with the device you're running on. It has
entirely to do with the mail application you're using and how the server
handles certain things.
If you're using a GMail account, you'll find anything you BCC yourself
on is probably marked as read by the time it gets to you. There is a
setting within K-9 to BCC all e-mail to a specified account. I find it's
usually sufficient to just have a copy in my sent folder but enough
people seemed to have found this a useful feature that it's there. So
you should probably check your settings and your read e-mail.
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.