I believe I've already posted a bug report on this for 5.0RC1. I can't look it up at the moment. I get between 20 and 50 errors per day. On 2014-10-17 9:48 PM, "Tom Geldner" <[email protected]> wrote:
> K9-Mail version: 5.001 Device make: HTC Device model: HTC Sensation 4G > with Beats Audio Android version: 4.0.3 > > com.fsck.k9.mail.MessagingException: Unable to get IMAP prefix at > com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapStore$ImapFolder. > getPrefixedName(ImapStore.java:843) at > com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapStore$ImapFolderP > usher.getPrefixedName(ImapStore.java:2984) at > com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapStore$ImapFolder.i > nternalOpen(ImapStore.java:900) at > com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapStore$ImapFolderP > usher.internalOpen(ImapStore.java:2984) at > com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapStore$ImapFolderP > usher$1.run(ImapStore.java:3063) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:864) > Caused by: java.net.SocketException: recvfrom failed: ECONNRESET > (Connection reset by peer) at libcore.io.IoBridge.maybeThrowAfterRecvfrom(I > oBridge.java:542) at libcore.io.IoBridge.recvfrom(IoBridge.java:506) at > java.net.PlainSocketImpl.read(PlainSocketImpl. java:488) at > java.net.PlainSocketImpl.access$000(PlainSoc > ketImpl.java:46) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl$PlainSocketInputStre > am.read(PlainSocketImpl.java:240) at > java.io.InputStream.read(InputStream.java:163) > at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fillbuf(BufferedInpu tStream.java:142) at > java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInput Stream.java:227) at > com.fsck.k9.mail.filter.PeekableInputStream.pe > ek(PeekableInputStream.java:34) at > com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapResponseParser.re > adResponse(ImapResponseParser.java:42) at > com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapResponseParser.re > adResponse(ImapResponseParser.java:29) at > com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapStore$ImapConnec tion.open(ImapStore.java:2465) > at com.fsck.k9.mail.store.ImapStore$ImapFolder. > getPrefixedName(ImapStore.java:841) ... 5 more Caused by: > libcore.io.ErrnoException: > recvfrom failed: ECONNRESET (Connection reset by peer) at > libcore.io.Posix.recvfromBytes(Native > Method) at libcore.io.Posix.recvfrom(Posix.java:131) at > libcore.io.BlockGuardOs.recvfrom(BlockGuardO > s.java:164) at libcore.io.IoBridge.recvfrom(IoBridge.java:503) ... 16 more > > On October 17, 2014 6:07:28 PM PDT, Seth H Holmes <[email protected]> > wrote: >> >> On October 17, 2014 9:04:38 PM EDT, Tom Geldner <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> I keep getting push error messages from k9 since installing the last 2 >>> updates. I'm running IMAP & smtp on various servers. >>> >> >> Can you be more verbose regarding the errors? >> >> > -- > Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. > > -- > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users > List. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected] > To unsubscribe, email [email protected] > To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit > http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "K-9 Mail" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe, email [email protected] To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
