On 28 October 2014 6:34:33 am AEDT, RenoCasinoChips <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>I tried a lot of that to no avail.  I've actually changed phones, and
>that 
>hasn't helped either.  I'm now using the native Android email app,
>which 
>has much improved since I started using K-9.  There are K-9 features I 
>miss, but they do me no good if I can't get my emails.
>
>Looking through this board, it appears the K-9 developers don't provide
>
>much support.  Given that the app is free, I don't suppose I blame
>them. 
>If it works for you, great.  If it doesn't, too bad.  I'd gladly pay
>for 
>the app if it had support and worked.
>

K9 has a commercial sibling called Kaiten, I'm not sure what if any support is 
provided with it, might be worth to check it out.

I use both, fwiw.

-- 
Sent from Kaiten Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to