Hello,

I have been using K-9 on my LG G3 for many months with no issues at all. 
 Suddenly as of a day ago, it cannot seem to 'get' email from my .MSN 
account.  My built-in email app works just fine.  K-9 can *send* email just 
fine as well. 

I have deleted the account from K-9, twice now.  I have re-booted the phone 
a couple of times.  I finally uninstalled K-9, then re-installed the same 
5.006 version that I already had.  I recreated the same account and got the 
same results.  I simply cannot seem to 'get' any of my old or new emails. 
 My MSN account is fine.  It works great from the built-in email app, as 
well as my desktop Outlook, as well as web-Outlook.  So, I know it's not a 
password or account thing.  I have also tried my phone both on my home 
wi-fi net, as well as AT&T cellular net.  Same (none) results for both, so 
I know it's not a 'networking' issue.

Has anyone seen such behavior, or have any suggestions?  K-9 simply never 
'gets out of' its 'polling' action...it's like it cannot connect or 
something.  

While I do not get any 'error messages', I do 'sometimes' see what appears 
to be a 'status' on the 'Inbox' line of my account screen.  It says: 
SocketTimeoutException:  Rea     That's all... I *assume* Rea is short for 
'Read...(error?), but do not really know.  Shortly after seeing this status 
text the app goes back into 'polling' mode....

Thanks in advance... I'd hate to give up on this app since it does 
everything I want/need.

-David

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to