Hi Philip,

Well done for highlighting this thorny issue, it's been the bane of my life
when using Android since day one and unless your lucky enough to be able to
upgrade your Android device on a regular basis and have Marshmallow as and OS
we mere mortals will have to suffer the consequences of Google not giving a
damn.

K9 is just one of the many apps that suffer from this, I have a paid for camera
app (A Better Camera) which you would have thought would support external
memory for storage of pictures and they also say it cant be done either even
though the stock camera app does!!

I used to think it was just sloppy and lazy developers but maybe it's just
Google doing what Apple does to it's users (:-(

--
Best Regards,

Peter Mills

Cut costs and help save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really
necessary to do so
All Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free: Checked by Kaspersky Internet
Security 2015 Version: 15.02.361(d) Virus Database: updated: 06/04/2016 THE
CONTENTS OF THIS MESSAGE ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE INTENDED FOR IT'S IDENTIFIED
RECIPIENT ONLY. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER
ASAP AND DELETE THE MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY.

---