I'm using K9 as my regular email client as an app on Chrome OS and it works
very well.
However, a couple of things have me wondering whether they just don't work
or if I'm missing a trick....

Firstly I can't copy text from an email in my inbox. If I highlight and
Ctrl-C it composes a reply rather than copying the highlighted text.
I can however select the text in this way in the reply window which seems a
strange inconsistency.

Secondly, when adding attachments, my 'Downloads' folder is shown as the
top level. This means that I can't select files saved to my Google Drive.

Any pointers or help on the above would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bernie