Since I did a reset of my phone a few months back, whenever I start
composing a mail, I get this message appearing briefly:

Cannot connect to crypto provider, check your settings or click crypto
icon to retry!

Clicking the crypto icon causes it to appear again.

I have OpenKeychain installed but it seems K-9 Mail is not connecting
to it.

What do I need to do to fix this? It is a bit of a bind not being able
to send mail from my phone.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: emleym...@gmail.com